GenPhilly Network members are from a variety of fields, such as the arts, social work, urban planning, public policy, community development and more. Each of us is committed to our peer-to-peer model. A partial list of where our members work is available below.
GenPhilly welcomes young professionals who:
- work with older adults in some capacity;
- are interested in learning more about elders to incorporate them into their current profession; or
- are looking to meet other like-minded leaders.
We ask GenPhilly Network Members to serve as ambassadors for our goals, attend regular meetings [more info], attend and help plan events, and share relevant articles, events, and jobs on our network listserv.
Interested? Fill out the form below or email Katie Young for an orientation, meeting schedule, or to be added to the by invitation only GenPhilly Network listserv.
Network Member Signup Form
- Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Junior Committee
- Benefits Data Trust
- Center in the Park
- Citizens for Pennsylvania’s Future (PennFuture)
- City of Philadelphia, Managing Director’s Office
- City of Philadelphia, Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- Creative Arts and Aging Network
- Enterprise Center Community Development Corporation
- Fairmount Parks Conservancy
- The Food Trust
- JEVS Supports for Independence
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Mercy LIFE
- Nationalities Service Center: Senior Center
- New World Association of Immigrants and Refugees from Eastern Europe
- Next Great City
- One Point Public and Private Solutions
- Penn Memory Center
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
- Philadelphia Senior Center
- Ralston Center
- Salvation Army
- SeniorCare Centers of America
- SeniorLAW Center
- Supportive Older Women’s Network (SOWN)
- Temple University
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- William Way LGBT Community Center
Special thanks to Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
for sponsoring our website and printed materials!