Please RSVP by Friday, May 8th
As part of LOVE Your Park Week, please join us for a lively forum to discuss how accessible parks and innovative programming can directly contribute to the health and well-being for citizens of all ages and abilities.
- Kathryn Ott Lovell, Executive Director, the Fairmount Park Conservancy
- AJ Nanayakkara, Executive Director, Global Abilities Foundation
The Accessible Parks Checklist & Philly Rec Fest
- Danielle Denk, RA, Program Manager, Parks for People-Philadelphia
Intergenerational Playgrounds in Philly
- Gail Farmer, Director of Education, Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education
Rx for Nature
- Chris Dougherty, Project Manager, Fairmount Park Conservancy
Accessible Park Renovations in Philadelphia
- Sharlene Waller, Center Director, West Oak Lane Senior Center
Seniors & Walking Groups
- James Tyack, Unlock Philly
Interpreting services will be provided.